Our Co-ed Flag Football League consists of recreational play for children from 7 - 13 years old. Crossroads Flag Football leagues are designed to teach and develop a player's skills while incorporating a positive Christian influence through weekly devotional moments at practice. The cost to register for this league is $90.
Registration for the Fall 2023 Season is now closed.
Practices and Games
The first week of practice will be the week of September 8th.
We host practices one day per week and we schedule the practice according to the availability you put in your registration form. So long as we have a coach who can serve, we will place your child on a day that works with the stated availability in the registration form.
For the Fall Season, games will begin on September 16th and will end on October 28th.
All of our games will be on Saturdays. We typically host our games between 8:30 am and 3:00 pm and the time of the game may vary from week to week depending on the scheduling needs for the season.
We will also be hosting an evaluation day to help with league skill balance on August 1st and August 3rd.
Interested in coaching? All coaches receive a 15% discount for their child's registration!
If you would like to serve as a coach this season, please use the following link:
After you register, you will receive the coaching discount code in your confirmation email.
For coaches who are members of The Shepherds Church, please contact email@example.com in order to receive your 25% discount for coaching.
- If you have invited someone who is playing with Crossroads Sports for the first league.
- We can not guarantee requests for coaches or teammates.
- We will strive to accommodate individual requests, however, to maintain the integrity and equal play of the league we may not honor all requests that we recieve.
Required equipment includes:
- a mouth piece
- shorts with no pockets
- Cleats are optional, but suggested.
- As we will provide footballs for teams to use, players should not bring their own football to the field.
- U9 age division will use a pee-wee sized football
- U11 will use a junior sized football
- U14 will use a youth sized football