|U9 FF Registration||U11 FF Registration|
|U14 FF Registration||FF Coach Registration|
- This league is only offered in the fall each year and is intended for boys and girls 6 to 13 years old (as of 9/1/2021).
- There will be U9 (ages 6-8), U11 (ages 9 & 10), and U14 (Ages 11-13) age divisions dependent on number of participants.
- The cost of registration is $90. Registration will close Saturday, August 15th at 11:59 PM.
- Since Crossroads Sports has grown to more than 3000 participants annually, we are no longer able to accommodate every request.
- However, we will still allow you to select one night you unable to practice, allow your children to play on the same team of whomever you invite (as long as they have never before participated in the Crossroads Sports), Do our best to have siblings practice on the same night
- Practices will be held once per week either on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday
- Players will practice at either 5:00-6:15 pm or 6:15 - 7:30 pm starting the week of September 11th.
- With shortened daylight time in the evening as the season progresses, there will be adjustments to these times about which parents and coaches will all be notified by the director, Matt Wetzel.
- You will be able to exclude one practice night on the registration document.
- Practice days will remain the same for the entirety of the season.
- Practices will not be made up if inclement weather causes a cancellation. (please view our complete weather policy)
- Games will begin on Saturday, September 18th and conclude on Saturday, October 23rd(7 games)
- There will be a make up game on October 30th if there is a weather cancellation
- Games are played on Saturdays between 8am - 3:30pm
- Each game will be 60 minutes long consisting of four 12 minute quarters (2 minute break after the 1st quarter, a 5 minute half-time, and a 2 minute break after the 3rd quarter)
- All games will be played at The Shepherd's Church
- Since we are a recreational league, we ask all our coaches to have their players play varied positions throughout the season
Required equipment includes:
- a mouth piece
- shorts with no pockets
- Cleats are optional, but suggested.
- As we will provide footballs for teams to use, players should not bring their own football to the field.
- U9 age division will use a pee-wee sized football
- U11 will use a junior sized football
- U14 will use a youth sized football
I am truly grateful for the opportunity to be a part of these young men's lives. I can say that these young men are on the right path. As we conducted devotion time these young men were articulate with their answers and some quoted scripture. I was very encouraged by this and coach Mark and I really encouraged them with their faith walk. I do enjoy coaching and mentoring, it is a great opportunity to encourage and be a positive influence in the lives of many.