Registration is now closed!
- This league is for children who are 4-5 years old.
- Your child must be at least 4 years old on, or before 3/1/2021 in order to participate in the fall league.
- There is not an "Evaluation Night" for this league.
- The fee for this league is $65.
- Registration starts on January 10th, 2020 and ends on February 14th
Practices and Games
- There are no practices for developmental soccer
- Games will start on March 27th and end on May 15th (with no games on April 3rd for Easter, and April 24th for Impact Conference).
Equipment requirements for this league include:
- Tennis shoes (rubber cleats optional)
- Shin guards
- Socks that will cover the shin guards
- Sports shorts preferably without pockets
- A size 3 or size 4 soccer ball (please clearly write your child's first and last name in black permanent marker on the ball!)
We have been through all the lessons each week thus far. This weekend I plan to do a wrap up of everything we have discussed throughout this season and I am planning to conduct this Saturday's water break over by the parents. With 4 year olds, it's hard to determine if they are absorbing what we are teaching. However, my prayer for this weekend is that the parents will hear the wrap up and be moved by the message. I pray that God will transform them personally or that he will move in them to minister to their children on a daily basis.
I just wanted to say that my son came home from his last soccer game talking about the gospel message he heard from his coach and how the Bible is true. I'm sure he's heard it many times between home, Sunday school, and AWANA - but somehow the way it was presented clicked a little more than in the past. Just wanted to let you know!