We will be hosting four summer soccer camps led by Sean O'Connor along with a number of other high-level instructors, for players ranging from 4 -18 years old. The dates for these camps will be:
- June 21st-24th for 4 & 5 year old's.
- June 21st-24th for 6-18 year old's (9:00-12:00 A.M.)
- June 21st-24th for 6-18 year old's (5:00-8:00 P.M.)
- June 28th- July 1st for 6-18 year old's (9:00-12 A.M.)
The camp training/instruction will be geared to the appropriate ages of the players. The younger players will have drills that are more "fun" in nature, while still encouraging development, for the particular age range, while the older players will have more technical games and drills to improve their skills at a higher level. The 12 hours of camp training will cost $95.
What to Bring
Below is what we are asking your children to have with them:
- water bottle!! (it is always hot at this time of year)
- rubber sole cleats, if they have them, or running shoes
- shin guards, if they have them
- size five soccer ball with full name clearly written on the ball in black marker.
We ask that you meet out at the gazebo by the soccer fields Monday morning between 8:40 - 9:00 am for check-in, and then closer to 9:00 am the remaining days. We will have someone there to answer any questions or requests that you may have.
Lastly, if you know of any other families that may be interested in being a part of this camp, we would love to have them join us as well. Registration for the summer camp will remain open until Sunday, June 19th at 11:59 pm.
We are looking forward to being able to work with your child for that week on soccer, as well as to be able to share with them the truth of God's Word!
The cost for the camp is $95.