Martial Arts is canceled for this fall
Class Details for 2019 Fall Session
- Participants must be at least 10 years old on, or before the first day of class.
- The fall session begins Thursday, September 5th and ends Thursday, December 19th.
- Registration for this session will remain open until Friday, October 18th (no reduction in cost for missed classes)
- The class will meet in the K1 -Assembly Room in the Children's Wing on the ground floor (please click on the "Campus Map" below to locate the K1- Assembly Room.
- The class will be held every Thursday evening from 7:30 pm - 8:45 pm.
- This class teaches Lima lama, which is a Polynesian art form.
2019 Fall Registration
- Registration for the fall is closed as we needed to cancel the class.
All participants must have a uniform, which will be available for purchase during the semester. Sparring equipment will be required as the student progresses in the class (after achieving a yellow belt).
It's been 40 years since I took my first martial arts class and I didn't know what to expect. I am absolutely blown away with the Lima Lama style and what it stands for. Mr. Embree and his black belts are very professional and caring. There is no bowing to man in this style, there is prayer before and after each session and a mini bible study at the end. Kudo's to a great team and all they do. The kids and teens eat it up (and so does this older 'teen'). Thank you for a very, very well done program.