COVID 19 FAQ
Will we be required to wear a mask?
- All players, spectators, and coaches must wear a mask for the entire duration of practices and games they are attending (unless under the age of 5).
Where will I be able to sit during activities?
- We ask that all family members of a household sit together and are six feet apart from others families.
What is expected of me prior to attending practices and games?
- All participants, staff, and spectators are required to self-monitor and conduct self-assessment screenings for COVID-19 related symptoms prior to attending any athletic events. Temperature checks are encouraged. Any individual experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath should stay home.
- If a participant, staff, official or spectator has been diagnosed with COVID-19, they will be excluded from athletic activities until they can answer YES to the following: ✓ No fever for at least 72 hours since recovery (without fever reducing medicine) AND ✓ Other symptoms have improved AND ✓ At least 10 days have passed since first symptoms
- Frequent hand washing and/or use of hand sanitizer is encouraged. All participants and staff are required to wash hands or sanitize upon arrival, after contact with other individuals, and after performing cleaning or disinfecting activities. Restrooms and/or hand sanitizer stations will be available at each facility.
Can we bring snacks for our team?
- NO snacks or drinks after the games.